Cleveland KEL-30 Gal Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Electric Mixer Kettle - 208V / 240V
- Water resistant controls, splash-proof construction
- Large pouring lip for high capacity and chunky products
- Re-inforced rolled rim design prevents damage to kettle rim, eliminates "bar rim designs"
- Welded-in heating elements
- Easily cleaned
- Rear mounted easy access pressure gauge and pressure relief valve to prevent tampering
- 50 psi steam jacket rating for higher cooking temperatures
- Splash proof element cover with a double gasket seal
The Cleveland KEL30 steam kettle is a tri-leg stationary electric kettle with a 2/3 self contained steam jacket which is permanently filled with treated water so venting and / or refilling is not required. The kettle and the supports are made from type 304 stainless steel. Cleveland's stationary kettles comes standard with a spring assisted domed cover and 2" no drip tangent draw-off valve. With a 50 psi steam jacket rating the Cleveland KEL-30 has higher steaming temperatures for faster cooking and superior browning. The 2/3 steam jacket is perfect for keeping even temperatures, fast heat up and recovery and your foods won't scorch or burn like they often do in stockpots. Precise + 1°, solid state splash proof temperature controls are perfect for delicate products and tightly controlled food product. The Cleveland KEL30 is also ideal for holding products to temperature.
|Voltage||208V / 240V|
|Phase||1 phase / 3 phase|
|Kettle Jacket||Partial Jacket|
|Kettle Liner||304 Stainless Steel|