True TSSU-48-08-HC 48" 8 Pan Salad/Sandwich Prep Table
Using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation.Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density,
- NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and
- zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||40.69 Inches|
|Capacity||12.91 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Door Type||Solid Door|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Type||Food Prep Table|