True TSSU-48-12D-4-HC 48" 12 Pan Salad/Sandwich Prep Table With 4-Drawers
Highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Comes standard with 12 (1/6size) 6 7/8"L x 61/4”W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 113/4" (299 mm) deep,1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) 12"L x 18”W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box (boxes supplied by others) or one 1/3size and one1/2size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 41°F / 0.5 - 5°C|
|Type||Food Prep Table|