Ice-O-Matic IFQ1-S Ice Machines Single System Water Filter
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life
- Improves equipment operating efficiency
- Incorporates IsoNet – patented scale-inhibiting technology
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust and other debris as small as 1/2 micron to ensure clean, clear ice and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging
- High-capacity activated carbon filtration reduces taste and odor and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- 1/4 turn QT "Quick-Twist" cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary
Ice-O-Matic’s water filtration systems provide carefree operation with protection against unpleasant tastes, odors, sediment and scale formation. Our ice maker water filter systems are available to match the production capacity of any Ice-O-Matic ice maker and easily mount to the wall. Designed for the practical needs of your operation, our ice maker water filters take up a minimal amount of space and are equipped with quick-connect fittings for fast, easy replacement.
This filter is designed with gradient-density depth filtration, which filters dirt, rust, sediment, and debris as small as 0.5 microns in size. High-capacity activated carbon within the filter works to reduce chlorine and undesirable tastes and odors, and its patented IsoNet technology prevents harmful scale deposits from building up inside your equipment. All of these features together reduce maintenance frequency and cost, improve operating efficiency, and protect components like solenoids, valves, and fittings against wear and plugging. And by cleansing the water going into your ice machine, you can be sure your ice won't transfer undesirable flavors to beverages!
|Working Pressure||10 - 125 psi|
|Temperature||35 - 100°F|
|Micron Rating||0.5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||0.75 GPM|
|Product Type||Filtration System|