Hoshizaki H9320-51 Ice Machines Single Water Filtration System
- Reduces chlorine, sediment, and other contaminants from incoming water
- Improves taste and odor of ice
- Compatible with Hoshizaki ice machines
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- Reduce up to 97.3% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
The Hoshizaki, H9320-51, Single Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It’s 2 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, lime scale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
This filtration system works with the Hoshizaki AM, KM, and DKM ice machines to produce premium ice for your thirsty customers. It ensures your ice machine consistently functions at full capacity by reducing up to 99.9% of chlorine for superior taste and filtering out dirt particles, rust fragments, and cysts as small as 0.5 microns for the perfect color.
The Hoshizaki H9320-51 filtration system has a maximum flow rate of 2 GPM so you can keep up with demand during your busiest hours.
|Working Pressure||10 - 125 psi|
|Temperature||35 - 100°F|
|Micron Rating||0.5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||2 GPM|
|Product Type||Filtration System|