Hoshizaki H9320-52 Ice Machines Twin Water Filtration System
- Reduces chlorine, sediment, and other contaminants from incoming water
- Improves taste and odor of ice
- Compatible with Hoshizaki ice machines
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- Reduce up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
The Hoshizaki, H9320-52, Twin Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It’s 4 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, lime scale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 42,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
|Working Pressure||10 - 125 psi|
|Temperature||35 - 100°F|
|Micron Rating||0.5 Microns|
|Service Flow Rate||4 GPM|
|Product Type||Filtration System|