Waring WW200 Double Belgian Waffle Maker -120V
- Heavy-duty, commercial construction for durability
- New space-saving vertical design with independent READY lights cooks two waffles at once with the footprint of a single waffle maker
- Rotary feature for even baking and browning
- Makes up to 50 Belgian waffles (1" thick) per hour
- Embedded heating elements for precise temperature control
- Triple-coated nonstick plates allow for easy removal of waffles and quick cleanup
- 120V; 1400W
Make your breakfast service an experience to remember with the Waring® WW200 Double Belgian Waffle Maker. Its space-saving vertical design cooks two waffles at a time, so you can make up to 50 thick, delicious waffles per hour. Triple-coated nonstick surfaces, heavy-duty, die-cast housing, embedded heating elements and a rotary feature ensure even results and quick cleanup.
This unit is built with a heavy-duty, die-cast housing for long-lasting performance and low maintenance. For easy cleanup, the waffle plates are non-stick and triple-coated and the bottom drip tray is removable. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
|Height (top lid close)||9.5 Inches|
|Features||Drip Tray and Non-Stick|
|Output||60 Waffles Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Product Type||Waffle Maker|