Vollrath 1527B-05 Traex 20" x 15" x 7" White High Density Polyethylene Bus Tub
- Overall Dimension: 20" W x 15" D x 7" H
- Perfect for storing and transporting dinnerware or flatware
- High density polyethylene construction is designed to last
- Reinforced top and bottom ribs guard against chips or cracks; reinforced handles offer a sturdy grip
- Features a temperature range of -30 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stacking lugs help prevent sticking and promote quicker drying
Ensure that your dinnerware and flatware pieces are properly organized and stored with the help of this Vollrath 1527B-05 Traex® 20" x 15" x 7" brown high density polyethylene bus tub. Featuring a dependable high density polyethylene construction, this bus tub is designed for everyday use in high-volume consumer traffic environments. It also boasts reinforced ribs on the top and bottom of the tub for extra strength and protection against chips or cracks. Plus, it offers a temperature range of -30 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, making it a versatile addition to any back-of-house setting! Its convenient stacking lugs even promote quicker drying and eliminate the possibility of your bus tubs getting stuck together when stacked.
Ideal for use in busy bars, restaurants, or other foodservice establishments, this item allows you to easily transport supplies from your dining area to your dishwasher and anywhere in between. Thanks to its reinforced handles, your staff members are always guaranteed a secure grip. The rounded interior corners also prevent food from getting stuck, which minimizes waste and helps make cleanup a breeze. Additionally, when paired with its compatible raised snap-on lid (sold separately), you can increase your storage capacity, or you can invest in the recessed lid (also sold separately) for superior stability when stacking multiple tubs on top of one another.
|Product Type||Bus Bin/Tub|