Urnex CAFIZA 12-ESP20 20 Oz. Espresso Machine Cleaner
- Eliminates coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines
- Keeps screens and filters clear for even extraction
- Can also be used to make a soaking solution to clean portafilters, baskets, screens, and other parts
- Formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming
The Urnex Cafiza 12-ESP20 20 Oz. Espresso Machine Cleaner is formulated to eliminate coffee residue and oils from espresso machine groupheads, valves and lines. It helps to keep screens and filters clear for even extraction. The cleaner can also be used to make a soaking solution to lean portafilers, baskets, screen and other parts of the espresso machine. It's formulated for optimal balance of solubility and foaming.
Organically listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute and NSF-Certified for use on espresso machines.
How to use Cafiza to clean parts and accessories:
- Create a soaking solution using 6 g of powder for every liter of hot water.
- Place dirty part in the cleaning solution. If soaking a portafilter, do not submerge the handle.
- Allow the part to soak for 30 minutes.
- Remove the part and rinse with fresh water.
Please watch the video for using Cafiza to backflush.
|Capacity||566 Gram / 20 Oz.|
|Product Type||Coffee Equipment Cleaner|