Shun Classic 7" Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife - DM0718
- A light and maneuverable all-purpose kitchen knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side (68 total) stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: D-shaped ebony PakkaWood
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Yet behind these handcrafted knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance. Shun's VG-MAX steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
This is not a commonly stocked item. As a result, it could take up to 5 business days to process and ship. Please contact us prior to placing your order if you require this item by a certain date.
|Blade Length||7 inches / 17.8 cm|
|Blade Material||VG-MAX Steel Core|
|Handle Material||Pakka Wood|
|Rockwell Hardness Scale||60-61°|