Miyabi 4000 FC 7" Santoku Knife - 33957-181
- Made with a combination of traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern technology
- Blade is made of MicroCarbide MC63 powdered steel
- Blade is hand-honed to a 9.5-12° double-beveled edge
- Blade is protected by a layer of ice-hardened CRYODUR® for maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Handle is made of a black linen Micarta® with a stainless steel bolster
- Handle is ergonomically designed for a comfortable grip
- Blade length is 7"
- Hand wash only
The Miyabi 4000 FC 7" Santoku Knife is the perfect addition to any kitchen. This high-performance knife is forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, giving it a sophisticated look and outstanding durability. The blade is hand-honed to a scalpel-like sharpness of 9.5 to 12 degrees per side, so it can easily cut through the toughest of foods. The unique, ergonomic shape of the Miyabi Santoku knife is designed for maximum comfort and control, making it ideal for slicing, dicing, and mincing. Its D-shaped handle is made of ebony pakka wood for a smooth and secure grip.
The Miyabi 4000 FC 7" Santoku Knife features a unique micro-carbide powder steel core and a stunning Damascus-style finish. The core has been cryo-hardened to take on and keep an ultra-sharp edge, and the beautiful layered steel construction is made with an inkoku-honyaki technique. The result is an exquisite, highly durable, and ultra-sharp blade.
The Miyabi 4000 FC 7" Santoku Knife is the perfect choice for any professional or home chef who values precision and performance. With its hand-honed edge, ergonomic design, and exquisite craftsmanship, the Miyabi Santoku knife is a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
|Blade Length||7.09 inches / 18 cm|
|Handle Type||Concealed Tang|
|Edge Style||Fine edge|
|Rockwell Hardness Scale||61° HRC|
|Wash Instructions||Hand-wash Only|
|Manufacturer||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Product Line||4000 FC|