Nella 1.1 hp Tabletop Band Saw with 72" Blade - 45506
- 72" blade
- Cuts meat up to 10.6 by 8.3 inches wide
- Stainless steel cutting plate
- Lightweight aluminum body
- 1.1 hp motor
- 120V / 60 Hz / 1 Phase
Uniformly cut slabs of meat with precision and ease.
Cutting with ultimate precision, has never been easier, with Nella's 21” x 35” Italian tabletop vertical band saw. With its 72” sharp blade and powerful 1.1 horsepower motor, this band saw cuts through various kinds of meat for easy portioning and presentation in your butchery or deli.
- Having straight precise cuts is important for reducing food waste. Nella’s Bandsaw allows you to control the length and width for each cut of meat, saving your business time and money.
- Razor sharp blades allow it to tackle even the toughest types of meat. While the lightweight all-aluminum body and steel cutting plate makes it durable for everyday use.
- To switch machine on, turn the knob rotation clockwise to the on position. To switch the machine off, turn the knob rotation counter clockwise towards the off position.
- The micro-switch acts as a safety feature and turns off the machine preventing injuries.
|Blade Length||72 inches|
|Cutting Capacity||10.6 x 8.3 inches|
|Material||Aluminum / Steel|