Miyabi 6000MCT 7" Artisan Rocking Santoku Knife - 34088-180
- Made with a combination of traditional Japanese craftsmanship and modern technology
- Blade is made of MicroCarbide MC63 powdered steel
- Blade is hand-honed to a Rockwell hardness of 63
- Features a D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle
- Blade is 7" long and 1.8mm thick
- Designed for slicing, dicing, and mincing
- Hand wash only
The Miyabi 6000 MCT 7" Rocking Santoku Knife is an exceptional multi-purpose kitchen knife. It features a handcrafted, ice-hardened CRYODUR blade for superior sharpness and edge retention. The symmetrical double-beveled blade is honed to a 9.5-12° Japanese double-bevel edge that is great for slicing, dicing and rocking chef’s cuts.
The blade is further enhanced by Miyabi’s signature floral etching, giving it a unique and stylish look. The handle is made of durable, ergonomic PakkaWood with a two-tone design, which offers great comfort and control. The knife also comes with a protective sheath to keep the blade safe when not in use.
Whether making sushi or chopping vegetables, the Miyabi 6000 MCT 7" Rocking Santoku Knife - 34088-181 has the perfect combination of beauty and superior performance that will make any cooking experience memorable.
|Blade Length||7.09 inches / 18 cm|
|Handle Type||Concealed Tang|
|Edge Style||Fine edge|
|Rockwell Hardness Scale||63° HRC|
|Wash Instructions||Hand-wash Only|
|Manufacturer||Zwilling J.A. Henckels|
|Product Line||6000 MCT|