Cleveland SEL40TR 40 Gallon Tilting Skillet - 208v/3ph
- Durable Stainless Steel is quick to wipe down
- Modular open base simplifies cleaning by providing access under the unit
- Controls are recessed to prevent carts from knocking into them
- Adjustable front feet remain level on uneven floors
- Flanged rear feet can be bolted to the floor
Built to support high-volume batch cooking, the Cleveland SEL40TR DuraPan™ tilting skillet has a 40-gallon capacity, and it is compatible with most cooking methods—from boiling and pan frying to steaming and braising. Because the interior corners are coved, they do not have crevices that could trap food particles and harbor bacteria. Liter and gallon marks in the pan show the ingredient level so users can make consistent batches based on recipes.
The temperature in this braising pan is adjustable on the thermostat, and users can set it as low as 100 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Designed for efficiency, the heating system quickly and evenly distributes heat across the cooking surface. It provides quick heat-up times with a 15-minute preheat cycle and recovers temperatures quickly, bringing a cold, full-capacity load to a boil in 60 minutes.
Because of its hydraulic mechanism, the Cleveland SEL40TR tilt skillet can be angled to empty cooked food into a pan or container. When the user tilts the pan, product flows to the front, and the pour spout directs it to a vessel placed below. Users can place the included food strainer in the unit to catch solid product and drain off stocks and broths. Made of stainless steel, the unit is durable, and its open base increases cleaning flexibility.
- Variable, electronic thermostat
- High-efficiency system is designed to evenly and quickly distribute heat
- Hydraulic tilt mechanism has a quick lowering function
- Modifiable vent in the cover releases steam
- Side and Rear clearances are not needed