Chef's Choice Model 220 Diamond Hone 2-Stage Hybrid Knife Sharpener
- For straight edge and serrated knives
- 2-stage sharpening system to create stronger and more durable edges
- 100% Diamond abrasives for both stages
- Combines electric and manual criss-cross sharpening technology
- Durable brushed stainles steel knife guides
- Capable of sharpening 20 degree class straight edge and serrated knives, light sport and pocket knives
- Ideal for sharpening chef knives, bread knives, fillet knives, and pocket knives
- Easy to use on/off switch
Keep your knives sharp and efficient with the Chef’s Choice Model 220 Diamond Hone hybrid knife sharpener.
Fast and Efficient Sharpening
Sharpen knives in seconds with the model 220, which is designed to sharpen chef's knives, bread knives, hunting knives, filet knives and pocket knives.
The on/off switch makes the sharpener easy to use. With under 2 minutes needed for a first time sharpen, and less than 30 seconds for resharpening, you’ll be able to get back to preparing food in no time with a safer and more efficient knife.
2-Stage Sharpening System
This sharpener combines electric and manual sharpening stages making it easy to sharpen edges for 20 degree class knives. With 100% diamond abrasives, Stage 1 is electric and sharpens the blades when passed through the designated slot. Stage 2 then hones the knife to refine the new sharpened edge with 4-5 back and forth strokes through the second slot.
Chef’s Choice Model 220 Diamond Hone hybrid sharpener requires 120V electrical connection.
|Type||Electric Knife Sharpener|