Blodgett 961 Natural Gas Single Deck Oven - 37,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, top, sides and back
- Steel oven deck and aluminized steel combustion chamber
- Chrome-plated steel door handles
- 27.5” stainless steel legs
- 42” x 32” x 7” oven compartment interior
- Burner doors open easily for ignition, cleaning or adjustment
- Control dial 200°F to 500°F (93°C - 288°C)
- Liquid pressure thermostat with temperature control range of 200°F - 500°F (93°C - 288°C)
- Natural Gas
- Total 37,000 BTU
Boost your baking capacity for your restaurant or bakery with this Blodgett 961 Natural Gas Single Deck Oven. This is the perfect addition to help you get more baking done in less time!
Designed with a total heating power of 37,000 BTU and a 7” high baking compartment, this oven gives you the freedom to bake a wide array of foods like pastries, pizzas, breads, cakes, and more. Equipped with counterbalanced doors making it easy to move baked goods in and out.
The interior is insulated with vitreous fiber insulation on the top, sides, back, bottom and doors for efficient heat retention and minimizing your electricity bill. The baking compartment is built on a sturdy angle iron frame and lined with aluminized steel. The burner doors were designed to open easily for ignition, cleaning or adjustments without having to remove any fasteners, saving you time and energy.
A free-floating duplex-tube burner with a 1” 12-gauge aluminized steel oven deck allows the oven to quickly and efficiently heat up the entire baking chamber. For safety, the main gas valve, safety pilot valve and temperature control valve are located on the front of the oven giving you and your employees easy access.
The oven is highly corrosive resistant and durable, the front, sides and top of the oven is constructed of stainless steel. It also comes with 27.5” stainless steel legs for easy use at a perfect working height.
|Gas Inlet Size
|Number of Decks
|93°C - 260°C (200°F - 500°F)