True TUC-72-HC 72" 3 Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
True’s undercounter units is designed with enduring quality that protects long term investment. Its designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential. Oversized, environmentally friendly refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21 9/16"L x 16"D (548 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Capacity||21.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Type||Solid Swing Door|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33°F - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|