True TUC-60D-2-ADA-HC 60" ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator With 1-Door And 2-Drawer
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Door Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|