True TUC-44-HC 44" Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator
True TUC-44-HC 44" Solid Door Undercounter Refrigerator features the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Capacity||12.01 Cu. Ft.|
|Door Type||Solid Door|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|