True TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 27" Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
TUC-27G-HC~FGD01 oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|