True TS-43-HC 47" Solid Swing 2-Door Stainless Steel Reach-In Refrigerator
This True TS-43-HC 47" Reach-In Solid Swing Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Exterior - Stainless steel doors, front and sides. Matching aluminum back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner and floor.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 4" (102 mm) diameter stem castors - locks provided on front set.
- Stainless steel exterior and liners. Doors extend full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
|Height with casters||83.375 Inches|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|
|Product Type||Reach-In Refrigerator|