True TMC-49-HC 49" Milk Cooler with Coated White Powder Exterior & Aluminum Interior
The True TMC-49-HC 49" Milk Cooler with Coated White Powder Exterior & Aluminum Interior uses the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forced-air refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, back and top; durable and permanent.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "hold-open" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with reinforced, stainless steel floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold Twelve 13"L x 13"D x 111/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).