True TUC-36-LP-HC 36" Low Profile Undercounter Refrigerator
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
"Low Profile" models are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops. 11/2" (39 mm) diameter dual swivel castors. 317/8" (810 mm) work surface height.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Self closing doors. Positive seal, torsion type closure system.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Door Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|