True TUC-60F-ADA-HC 60" ADA Compliant Solid Door Undercounter Freezer
True TUC-60F-ADA-HC 60" ADA Compliant Solid Door Under-counter Freezer is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system holds -10°F (-23.3°C). Ideally suited for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. Automatic defrost system timeinitiated, time-terminated.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP)
|Capacity||16.62 Cu. Ft.|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Temperature||-10°F / -23.3°C|