Star QCS1-500 10" Conveyor Toaster with 1.5" Opening - 500 Bagel Slices Per Hour, 120V
- Forced Convection system, making toaster cool-to-touch and faster toast
- 500 slices of bagels per hour
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster/consistent heating
- Easy-to-use analog controls
- Power saver switch, reduces energy consumption by 75%
- Safe load-up area with burn guard
- Warming area to keep toast at perfect temperature
- Variable conveyor speed
Compact conveyor toaster has been designed and engineered for the budget minded small volume operation. The QCS toaster is compact and versatile requiring minimal counter space and delivers perfect toast, English muffins, frozen waffles and more for about the price of a pop up toaster.
- Forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection system increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
- Compact design- requires only 14-1⁄4" of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Steady production in a compact foot print - QCS1-500 toasts up to 500 slices per hour.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of speed control
- Variable speed control for perfect color and texture of bread, English muffins and more!
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch reducing electricity consumption by 75%. And quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- "Smart" crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
- 120V - plugs in anywhere.
|Opening Height||1.5 Inches|
|Slices Per Hour||500 Slices|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|