Pizza Workshop Tickets
- Maximum of 6 people for safety
- Socially distanced
- Divided work station
- Gluten-free and other dietary options are available upon request
Chef Joseph is a formally trained chef with over a decade of professional culinary experience. He has completed his training at George Brown college in Toronto and worked in many restaurants in Canada. Most recently Chef Joseph has worked and taught in Italy and Paris, France at the prestigious Ritz Escoffier cooking school. His specialty is Italian cuisine incorporating modern techniques and sophisticated plating.
This class will run with a maximum of 6 people for safety.
Free face masks will be provided.
Each station will be socially distanced and sneeze guards will be installed for maximum protection.
1:00 - 3:30pm
Approx. 2.5 hrs.
148 Norfinch Dr. North York, Toronto, ON. M3N 1X8
Treat yourselves to a date worthy afternoon with Nella's semi-private, socially distant pizza making workshop. Chef Mazarese will demonstrate and teach how to make authentic wood burning pizzas.
- Learn from a real Pizzaiolo and if you dare - try tossing the dough in the air!
- Create your own pizza masterpiece with quality ingredients and watch it cook in an authentic, wood-burning pizza oven.
- Q&A with the Pizzaiolo.
- Take home the recipe and re-create pizzas in the comfort of your own home.