Nella 48" Double-Sided Angled Grill Cleaning Brush
- 48" overall length
- Lasts 3-5 x longer than any imported brush
- Superior manufacturing methods virtually eliminate the risk of bristle loss
- two different style brush heads for perfect cleaning
- Ideal for restaurants, steakhouses, and grilling experts
The perfect broiler or grill cleaning brush – #1 Steakhouse favourite, this Nella 48" Double-Sided Angled Grill Cleaning Brush features a double sided brush head that is perfectly angled to facilitate faster and more efficient grill cleaning.
This cleaning brush features one side contains coarse flat wire to chisel away burnt on deposits, while the other side contains round carbon wires to sweep away the loose debris. It is equipped with a 48″ handle to reach difficult areas or large grills without leaning over a hot grill.
Hardwood blocks are fulled with two kinds of wire for a versatile brush:
- Super aggressive flat steel wire in 5×10 bows for a chisel-like action to remove burnt-on carbon.
- Round steel wires in 6×19 rows to remove remaining dust and debris.
- The super strong, and easy-to grip 48″ handle is made of 1″ x 1-1/2″ sanded-smooth hardwood.
Made in Canada with high quality North American wire and a Canadian hardwood handle, this Nella double-sided cleaning brush is recommended by professional chefs and grill masters.
|Brush Size||7 Inches|
|Fill Type||Flat Wire / Round Steel|
|Product Type||BBQ Brush|