MetroMax 68" x 36" Polymer Louvered Shelf Kit - X336PG4
- Part of the MetroMax Q line
- 900-Lb Capacity
- Includes shelves, wedge connectors, posts, stem casters, and bumpers
- 4 Open grid, louvered shelves
- Epoxy-Coated steel shelf frames have injection-molded polypropylene mats
- Quick-Release, wraparound shelf corners for strength
- Built-in ship's edge reduces sliding
- Window in wedge connector for accurate adjustments
- Polymer support posts are made of fiberglass and thermoset resin
- Enhanced with Microban antimicrobial protection
The Metro Q566EG3 MetroMax® Q louvered shelving kit is designed with perforated shelving mats that encourage air to circulate around product and can be removed for cleaning in a dishwasher. To supply durability and resistance to corrosion, the shelf frames are made of epoxy-coated steel, and the mats are made of injection-molded polypropylene. This unit is designed with built-in ship's edges to prevent product from sliding off the shelves during transport, and the shelves can be adjusted in 1-inch increments to hold different types of product.
The Metro Q566EG3 MetroMax Q mobile shelving unit has four 5-inch casters to help users move the shelves from one place to another; two of the casters have brakes to secure the unit between uses. To ensure the shelves are installed evenly, each wedge connector has a viewing window where users can see the post numbers. With their quick-release design, the shelves' wraparound corners can be securely tightened while facilitating stress-free adjustments.
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|