MetroMax 63" x 36" Polymer Louvered Shelf Kit - Q536G3
- Includes 4 posts and 4 shelves
- 1" shelf adjustment enables operator to optimize storage footprint
- Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools
- Rated at 800 lb.per shelf and 2000 lb.per stationary unit
- Quick-to-remove mats that fit in dishwasher
- Built-in Microban product protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
This Metro Q536G3 MetroMax Q shelving unit boasts a robust epoxy coated steel frame and posts that hold just as much weight as wire shelving, but with the added advantage of removable, corrosion-proof polymer mats! The four 63" posts, four 24" x 36" shelves, and shelf mats are each coated with a Microban antimicrobial protective layer that resists bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi to prevent odors, stains, and degradation.
Perfect for damp environments such as walk in freezers and coolers, this shelving unit can withstand continuous use at temperatures ranging from -20 to 125 degrees Fahrenheit, with intermittent exposure to 200 degrees for cleaning.
Each of the four 63" posts is fitted with an adjustable leveling bolt so that you can easily compensate for uneven surfaces, while crystal clear engravings make installing a full shelving unit easier than ever. The four shelves feature a corner release system that allows for a quick and easy adjustment without the use of tools, while their mats can be removed to be cleaned in a sink or dish washer. Each shelf has an 800 lb. capacity to hold your heaviest prep tools or bulk ingredients, and the entire shelving unit has a 2000 lb. maximum capacity.
|Height||63 3/4 inches|
|Individul Shelf Capacity||800 Lbs.|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Series||MetroMax Q Shelving|
|Type||Polymer Shelf Kit|