Hoshizaki KM-151BAH 24" Undercounter Ice Machine - 146 lb.
This product is discontinued.
Please view the recommended replacement(s): KM-160BAJ.
The 146 lb Air-Cooled Self-Contained Crescent Cuber (KM-151BAH) is a small self-contained ice machine from Hoshizaki. Its 146 pounds of daily ice production, 78 pounds of built in storage and front in, front out airflow pattern make it perfect for confined spaces and applications that don't require a lot of ice production. Helping to conserve energy, this air-cooled ice machine is equipped with Hoshizaki's CycleSaver® technology which reduces the length of production cycles by up to half. Additionally, it also saves you money on your utility bills because its air-cooled condenser uses much less water than a water-cooled model. This ice machine is so efficient, in fact, that it has earned the coveted Energy Star.
- Dimensions: 23-3/4″ W x 28-1/4″ D x 39″ H
- Up to 146 lbs of ice produced per 24 hours
- Up to 50 lbs of built-in storage capacity
- 24″W wide profile
- Air-cooled, Self Contained, Built in Storage Bin
- Produces crescent ice
- Slide in door with durable stainless steel exterior
- Ice maker with built in storage
- EverCheck™ alert system
- CycleSaver™ design
- R-134a refrigerant
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Ambient temperature range: 45 – 100°F
- Water temperature range: 45 – 90°F
- Water pressure: 10 – 113psig
- Voltage range: 104 – 127V
- 7 amps (15 Amp Max fuse)
- 8.4 kwh/100 lbs.@ 90/70
- Single phase, 115v/60/1
- ENERGY STAR Qualified