Garland GTBG60-NR60 60" Gas Radiant Charbroiler with Non-Adjustable Grates - 180,000 BTU
Take one look at the HD Counter line from Garland and you will see quality and craftsmanship beautifully intertwined with ‘full-sized’ power, performance and innovation.
Designed from the counter up, the Garland HD Counter Series features an impressive array of equipment to meet the demands of any commercial foodservice operation, large or small. Equipment so robust it rivals floor models for power, performance, durability and reliability.
Cast-iron grates and radiants provide years of trouble-free service
Reversible broiling grates, an optional fajita pan warming rack, and flush-mountable rear gas connection add to the versatility of these high-performance broilers
POWER & CONTROL
With a temperature range from 300 to 660 degrees F, this broiler can handle everything from delicate seafood to sizeable cuts of meat
- SS front, sides and back
- 4" SS adjustable legs
- 3/4” NPT gas regulator on all 24” to 60” wide models with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush-mount gas connections.
- SS front rail; 4" (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2" (89mm) top work surface
- SS large capacity crumb tray
- Reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3" wide sections with 1/8" and 3/16" brand marks.
- 21-3/16" (538mm) broiling grid depth
- 2-position adjustable broiler grates or fixed-position non-adjustable grates
- One cast iron radiant over a 18,000 BTU stainless steel tube burner for every 6" of broiler width.
- One two position hi/lo valve control for each burner.
|Height with 4" Legs||13 inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||180,000 BTU/hr|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Grate Depth||21.2 inches|
|Grate Angle||5.5 inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 inch|