Garland GTBG36-AB36 36" Ceramic Briquette Gas Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 90,000 BTU
Take one look at the HD Counter line from Garland and you will see quality and craftsmanship beautifully intertwined with ‘full-sized’ power, performance and innovation.
Designed from the counter up, the Garland HD Counter Series features an impressive array of equipment to meet the demands of any commercial foodservice operation, large or small. Equipment so robust it rivals floor models for power, performance, durability and reliability.
Cast-iron grates and burners provide years of trouble-free service
Reversible broiling grates, an optional fajita pan warming rack, and flush-mountable rear gas connection add to the versatility of these high-performance broilers
POWER & CONTROL
With a temperature range from 300 to 660 degrees F, this broiler can handle everything from delicate seafood to sizeable cuts of meat
- SS front, sides and back
- 4" SS adjustable legs
- 3/4" NPT gas regulator with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush-mount gas connections.
- SS front rail; 4" (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2" (89mm) top work surface
- S/S large capacity crumb tray
- Reversible cast iron broiler racks in 3" wide sections with 1/8" and 3/16" brand marks.
- 21-3/16" (538mm) broiling grid depth
- 2-position adjustable broiler grate
- One cast iron 30,000 BTU burner for every 12" of broiler width.
- One variable on/off valve control for each burner.
- Ceramic, pre-formed briquettes
|Height with 4" Legs||13 inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU/hr|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Heat Source||Ceramic Briquettes|
|Grate Depth||21.2 inches|
|Grate Angle||1.4 - 5.5 inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 inch|