Electrolux 504280 Built-In High Energy Saving Commercial Dishwasher - 208V/3PH
- Built-in high efficiency Energy Saving Device (ESD) transfers the heat captured inside the machine to the incoming cold water before entering the booster, thus saving energy; no ventilation hood is needed for the machine (unless local regulations or restrictions apply).
- ZERO LIME Device ensures total scale removal from the hydraulic circuits and the washing chamber allowing for lower energy consumption thanks to the high-efficiency of the heating elements.
- CLEAR BLUE advanced filtering system provides cleaner wash water and higher active detergent thus ensuring better washing performances and lower running costs.
- Requires only 1/2 gal (2 L) of water per rack thus ensuring low energy, water, detergent and rinse aid consumption.
- Energy Star 2.0 certified product.
- Built-in atmospheric booster sized to raise incoming cold water to a minimum of 180°F (82°C) for sanitizing rinse. No external booster is required. Constant temperature above 180°F (82°C) throughout the rinsing cycle.
- ETL C & US and ETL-Sanitation approved (ANSI/NSF 3 sanitation standard).
- Green light of "WASH SAFE CONTROL" confirms that items have been rinsed properly.
- Unique temperature interlock guarantees required temperatures in both the wash and final rinse.
- Maximum capacity per hour of 63 racks or 1.134 dishes.
- 57/84/150 seconds cycles (ETL-S mode).
- Incorporated Soft Start feature to offer additional protection to more delicate items.
- Slanted wash arms and sloped ceiling to avoid detergent-filled wash water dropping on clean dishes after the rinsing phase, thus guaranteeing ideal washing results.
- Cycle may be interrupted at any time by lifting the hood.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and self-draining wash pump and booster to avoid bacteria proliferation.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls with built-in programming, self-diagnostics for serviceability and automatic interior rinse-down cycle.
- Built-in rinse aid and detergent dispenser with automatic initial and continuous cycle loading for perfect result while minimizing service and maintenance needs.
- Three phase electrical connection.
- Deep drawn pressed 6.4 gal (24 L) tank in front position with no welded points offer a guaranteed water tight solution and eliminates dirt traps.
- Vertical self-draining wash pump ensures no bacteria proliferation and bad smells during non-operation hours.
- Booster highly resistant to chlorinated water thanks to robotized TIG welding technology.
|Tank Capacity||6.34 Gal|
|Racks Per Hour||63 Racks/Hour|
|Number of Cycles||3 Cycles|
|Tank Heating Elements||3 kiloWatts|
|Wash Temperature||160°F / 71°C|
|Product Type||Single Rack Dishwasher|