Convotherm C4eT 6.10 GS Boilerless Gas 6-Pan Combi Oven with easyTouch Controls
- Steam, combi-steam, and convection cooking in one unit
- easyTouch 9" touchscreen controls
- Boilerless design, uses water injection/spritzer to generate steam
- 6 full-size pan capacity with 7 slide rails
- Features ConvoClean+, a fully automatic cleaning system
- 5 humidity and moisture-removal settings
- 5 fan speeds
- Natural gas or liquid propane powered
Boost your productivity and get more out of your cooking appliances with the intelligently designed and multipurpose Convotherm C4eT6.10GS Boilerless Gas 6-Pan Combi Oven with easyTouch Controls.
Effortlessly steam, bake, fry, roast, and braise vegetables, seafood, steaks, fries, cakes, and so much more with a single all-in-one unit that’s guaranteed to save you time and money.
Highly Versatile and Efficient
The Convotherm gas combi oven is the perfect addition to any commercial or professional kitchen whether it be in a restaurant, hotel, or banquet hall. Capable of holding six standard 12” x 20” sheet pans, this combi oven offers you ample cooking capacity for preparing up to 66 pounds of food at one time.
Combi ovens are a combination of convection oven and pan steamer. They offer both cooking methods as well as a combination of the two giving you the convenience of preparing menu items the way you want. With so many functions available in one unit you’ll be able to save valuable kitchen space while still maintaining significant versatility in all the dishes you prepare.
Excellent Cooking Results
The C4eT6.10GS is gas powered (natural gas or liquid propane) and generates steam by injecting or spritzing water into the cooking chamber. It features Convotherm’s Advanced Closed System + (ACS+), a new cooking system that ensures ideal steam saturation, automatic humidity adjustment for the combi-steam mode, as well as fast and even heat transfer when convection cooking. Even when the combi oven is fully loaded, it will always deliver a constant environment inside the cooking chamber no matter what type of food you’re preparing.
In addition to the three operating modes, this combi oven also features a number of extra cooking functions that give you even more control in how you prepare your signature dishes and menu items.
- Crisp&Tasty - 5 moisture-removal settings to produce food that’s deliciously tender on the inside with just the right amount of crisp on the outside
- BakePro - 5 programmable stages for traditional baking that give you the option to select exactly how much moisture is added to your food items while automatically adjusting resting times
- HumidityPro - 5 humidity settings that let you control exactly how much moisture produced while in combi-steam mode
- Adjustable fan - 5 fan speed settings for delivering excellent results even when cooking the most delicate puff pastries
Simple and Intelligent Controls
The Convotherm C4eT6.10GS features the easyTouch high-resolution 9” touchscreen interface for maximum convenience and reliability. With intuitive functions like separate manager and crew modes, automatic or manual cooking, 399 different cooking profiles, as well as on-screen help with videos, you’ll quickly understand all the advantages that come with this combi oven.
An easy-to-access USB port is located right on the control panel allowing you to easily update software, upload cooking profiles, and download HACCP data.
With the easyTouch display, you’ll also have the added features of Convotherm’s ConvoClean+, a fully automatic cleaning system. Choose between regular, eco, and express cleaning modes for an ultra fast clean, an energy efficient and water-saving clean, as well as a combination of the two. You’ll also be able to select between one of four different cleaning levels for a lightly to heavily soiled unit.
|Power Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||37,500 BTU/hr|
|Capacity||6 full-size sheet pans|
|Steam Generator Type||Injection/Spritzer|
|Temperature Range||86°F - 482°F|
|Maximum Load Capacity||66 lb|
|Gas Connection||1/2 inch|
|Water Connection||3/4 inch|