Berkel 829A-PLUS 14" Manual Gravity-Feed Meat Slicer with Dual-Action Sharpener - 0.5 hp
Berkel Model 829A-PLUS manual gravity feed slicer features Berkel’s hollow ground chromium-plated, carbon steel knife and single lever, dual-action, built-in sharpener. The permanent, tapered guard covers the non-slicing portion of the knife, even when the center plate is removed. The 45° table with gauge plate interlock makes product feed easier, creating more consistent and uniform slices with less waste. The 1 ⁄2 HP motor, 14" knife and large product table are ideal for handling oversize meats, cheeses and a variety of other products. The 829A-PLUS is easy to clean and disassembles quickly without tools.
- 1-speed, 1/2 HP, totally enclosed and permanently lubricated knife motor.
- Furnished in 115/60/1, 4.0 amps, AC, ETL listed.
- Finish is stainless steel and sanitary anodized aluminum; unit disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleaning.
- 45° product table with removable meat pusher and gauge plate interlock.
- Nominal 14" (350 mm) diameter; hollow ground, hardened and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel knife.
- Carriage handles food up to 11" (280 mm) wide, by 8 1/2" (216mm) high or 8 1/2" (216 mm) diameter.
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 3/4" (19 mm).
- Built-in, non-removable, top-mounted, two stone knife sharpener produces a consistently sharp knife edge.
- Permanent, tapered knife ring guard covers non-slicing portion of knife even when the center plate is removed; ring guard design provides more room behind the knife for easy cleaning.
- Positive, moisture protected, on/off switch with power light indicator.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle (5-15P).
|Blade Size||14 inches|
|Max Product Size||11" x 8.5"
|Cut Thickness||0-19 mm / 0-0.75 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel / Aluminum|