Berkel 350D Table Top Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 19" Seal Bars
Berkel Models 350 and 350D are reliable tabletop vacuum package machines designed to meet most mid- to high volume foodservice portion control, product storage and food retail needs. The units offer a spacious stainless steel chamber, powerful, high quality pump and single 19" (double on 350D) seal bar providing a high integrity double seal with electric cut-off. Both models offer an anaerobic gas flush to maintain product color in the vacuum package, extend shelf life and/or to provide a pillow-pack seal to protect the product. The units are simple to operate and maintain.
- Tabletop models with a stainless steel housing and single 20" (508 mm) x 18" (457 mm) x 6.8" (172 mm) chamber.
- Model 350 includes a single 19" (485 mm) seal bar; Model 350D includes two 19" (485 mm) seal bars; provide high integrity double sealing with electric cut-off.
- Powerful, high quality 21 m3/h Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge.
- 1-speed, 11⁄4 H.P. motor, totally enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearings, thermally protected.
- Model 350 furnished in 115/60/1, 14.2 amp, AC, ETL listed; Model 350D furnished in 115/60/1, 20.0 amp, AC, ETL listed.
- Variable vacuum setting with new vacuum sensor.
- Gas flush for the addition of an anaerobic gas mixture and/or pillow-pack seal.
- Vacuum cycle of 25-35 seconds.
- Simple to operate electronic, touch pad controls with up to 30 storable programs.
- Attached 6-foot, flexible, 3-wire cord and plug for grounded receptacle.
|Chamber Width||20 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||18 Inches|
|Chamber Height||6.8 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||2 Bars 19 Inches|
|Cycle Time||25 - 35 Seconds|
|Pump Speed||21 m³/h|
|Motor Power||1-Speed 1/4 HP|
|Control Type||Touch Pad Control|
|Product Type||Vacuum Packaging Machine|