Alfa Ciao Wood Fired Pizza Oven With Stand - FXCM-LGRI-T-V2 / FXCM-LGIA-T-V2
- Quickly reaches operating temperature
- Features stainless-steel parts and powder coated
- Temperature ranges from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (1000°F)
- Ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
This wood-burning oven is the way to go to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and vegetables), casseroles, puddings, well, anything that you can do in a standard oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easy to use.
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!
|Model Oven||FXCM-LGRI-T-V2 / FXCM-LGIA-T-V2|
|Model Legs (Grey)||BF-CIAOM-GR|
|Height with Chimney||71.2 inches|
|Mouth Oven Width||19.7 inches|
|Cooking Floor||27.6" x 15.7"|
|Chimney Diameter||5.9 inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500°C / 1000°F|
|Number Of Pizzas||2|
|Product Type||Pizza Oven|