Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37517-000 14" Stainless Steel Skimmer
- 14" long skimmer
- High quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Classy and sophisticated look
- Perfect for dishing up food at the table
This piece is the work of Italian designer and architect Matteo Thun: This Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37517-000 14" Stainless Steel Skimmer is visually as well as. The classy look of the satin-finished stainless steel skimmer makes it perfect for placing on show in the kitchen.
The handle's round shape is not only visually appealing but ergonomic for comfortable handling. When taking out food, the comfortable length of 14 inches is perfect for maintaining a safe distance from hot liquids.
This perforated skimmer is perfect for dishing up noodles, vegetables or fried food from the pan. Fat or water drains through the holes. The dishes retain their flavor. You also need this kitchen tool to skim off foam or skin from stews and broths. The skimmer in stainless steel is an all-rounder whose practical design and culinary subtleties you won't want to miss out on.
- Elegant design by Matteo Thun
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working with smooth transitions for optimum hygiene
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Suitable for lifting out vegetables and deep-fried food; excess fluid drains through the holes
|Material||18/10 stainless steel|