Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37510-000 10" Heat-Resistant Silicone Scraper
- Made of heat-resistant silicone
- Ergonomically shaped round satin finish 18/10 stainless steel handle
- Round handle with ergonomic design provides a secure grip
- Hanging eyelets allows for convenient storage
- Fits perfectly into all shapes of bowl
Quickly and easily stir, mix, scrape and spread dough and mixtures with the help of this Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37510-000 10" Heat-Resistant Silicone Scraper.
The 10 inches long utensil fits perfectly into all shapes of bowl, as the head of the scraper is made of heat-resistant silicone. It can therefore also be used in coated pots and frying pans, without you having to worry about scratches. This practical product is ideal for washing in the dishwasher.
The ergonomically shaped round satin finish 18/10 stainless steel handle ensures that the dough scraper is comfortable to hold, enabling you to work fatigue-free for longer. This attractive looking silicone pastry scraper does not have to be tidied away in a drawer and can be hung on a rail to save space, thanks to the eyelet inconspicuously incorporated within the handle.
This elegant and practical Zwilling pastry scraper is a useful addition to any kitchen, enabling you to create sophisticated cakes and crunchy cookies for your loved ones in an instant.
- Elegant design by Matteo Thun
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working with smooth transitions for optimum hygiene
- 18/10 stainless steel
- Perfectly adapts to every shape of bowl and can also be used with coated pans and pots.
|Length||10 Inches / 27 cm|
|Width||2.75 Inches / 7 cm|
|Handle Material||18/10 stainless steel|