Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37509-000 9" Silicone Pastry Brush - Black
- Grease, coat and ice pastries and cakes in a jiffy
- Hygienic combination of heat-resistant silicone and stainless steel
- Grease pans or bowls without fear of damaging their sensitive surfaces
- Round handle provides a secure grip
- Hanging eyelets allows for convenient storage
- Made of high-grade satin finish 18/10 stainless steel
This high-quality Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37509-000 9" Silicone Pastry Brush - Black lets you grease, coat and ice pastries and cakes in a jiffy. The 22.5 cm long pastry brush consists of a hygienic combination of heat-resistant silicone and stainless steel, meaning that you can simply wash it in the dishwasher after use.
This kitchen utensil is also extremely useful if you need to grease pans or bowls without fear of damaging their sensitive surfaces. The round handle provides a secure grip and adds to the sophisticated appearance of the utensil. The ergonomic shape of the handle, made of high-grade satin finish 18/10 stainless steel, is comfortable to hold, ensuring fatigue-free working.
The pastry brush can be hung on a rail to save space, thanks to the eyelet inconspicuously incorporated within the handle. Produce beautifully decorated cakes and pastries with ease with this elegant kitchen utensil from Zwilling.
|Length||9 Inches / 22.5 cm|
|Width||1.5 Inches / 38.1 mm|
|Handle Material||18/10 stainless steel|
|Product Type||Pastry Brush|