Zwilling J. A. Henckels 1.75" Ice Cream Scoop
- Heavy gauge 18/10 stainless steel
- Solid handle and ergonomic round design
- Strong, neutral-flavoured, resistant and easy to clean
- Glides wonderfully through ice cream
- Practical hanging loop
A great addition to your kitchen, the Zwilling J. A. Henckels 1.75" Ice Cream Scoop is a practical utensil to have when serving desserts in style.
The handy implement from the TWIN Pure Steel series is a convenient 19 cm / 7.5 inches in length and 1.75 inches in bowl diameter that glides wonderfully through ice cream. This is partly due to its solid handle and ergonomic round design, which also looks aesthetically very pleasing. The functional part of the scoop is designed to effortlessly form even scoops of ice cream, enabling you to serve ice cream as well as other semi-solid desserts with ease.
Hygiene is crucial with ice cream: the water-tight transition between the handle and functional part of the scoop prevents dirt and germs from accumulating. It is made throughout from corrosion-proof chrome nickel steel and is thus strong, neutral-flavoured, resistant and easy to clean.
- Elegant design by Matteo Thun
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working with smooth transitions for optimum hygiene
- 18/10 stainless steel
- For uniform balls
|Length||7.4 Inches / 19 cm|
|Bowl Diameter||1.75 Inches / 45 mm|
|Material||18/10 stainless steel|
|Product Type||Ice Cream Scoop|