Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37516-000 13.5" Spaghetti/Pasta Serving Fork
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Rounded satin 18/10 stainless steel handle
- Ergonomic shape design
- The hole in the middle of the spoon helps strain away excess water
- Fits the hand perfectly and comfortably
Dish up delicious, typically Italian pasta for your friends and family with this stylish yet practical Zwilling J. A. Henckels 37516-000 13.5" Spaghetti/Pasta Serving Fork.
This combines functionality and design. Its rounded satin 18/10 stainless steel handle fits the hand perfectly and comfortably. Its unique design is exceptionally easy on the hands and makes dishing up spaghetti and tagliatelle much more straightforward.
The hole in the middle of the spoon helps strain away excess water so that sauce is able to coat the pasta more completely. The handle of this 13.5 inches long pasta spoon features a practical eyelet so that the tool can be conveniently hung on a rail to save space. This durable stainless steel kitchen utensil is cleaned easily in the dishwasher after use.
- Elegant design by Matteo Thun
- Ergonomic handles for fatigue-free working with smooth transitions for optimum hygiene
- 18/10 stainless steel
- For effortlessly lifting pasta out of the pot
|Length||13.5 Inches / 34 cm|
|Blade Width||3.5 Inches / 8.9 cm|
|Material||18/10 stainless steel|
|Product Type||Pasta/Spaghetti Fork|