Winston RTV5-05UV 28" CVAP Retherm Oven - 208V, 1Ph
- C-Touch control with vapor and air temperatures to be adjusted in 1°F increments
- Institutional grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Insulated field-reversible door with magnetic handles
- Operated manually with low water detection
- Designed for use with CVap technology for precise temperature control
- Includes auto water fill, using a 1/4" National Pipe Thread (NPT)
- Ideal for use in commercial kitchens, buffets, and catering events
The CVap® RTV5-05UV Retherm Oven (shown with optional glass door) is one of the most powerful ovens we build. Its versatility rivals combi ovens, but its price tag sure doesn’t. CVap Retherm Ovens don’t require the budget-busting repairs or costly maintenance that combis demand. CVap Retherm Ovens are great for retherming a lot of food, fast. But they’re also great for scratch or batch, slacked products, veggies, starches – just about anything. CVap technology’s precision makes it ideal for proofing. Low, moist heat helps accelerate the rising process. CVap keeps the temperature low and stable, so the yeast can really get down to the business of rising, without temp fluctuations.
This half-size model comes equipped with C-Touch Controls, USB HACCP Data Download, Convection Fan, and Auto Water Fill. With a capacity of five sheet pans, ten half sheet pans or ten hotel pans, this model is great for big and small operations – it packs a lot of productivity into a small footprint. It’s easy to use and automatically switches to hold mode once the retherm cycle has been completed. And no vent hood is required!
|Loading Capacity||(10) Half Sheet Pans|
|Control System||C-Touch Control|
|Controlled Vapor Technology||Yes|
|Product Type||Retherm Oven|