True TUC-27D-2-HC~SPEC1 27" 2-Drawer Spec Series Undercounter Refrigerator
TUC-27D-2-HC~SPEC1 under-counter oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in food service marketplace.
- True's under-counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front, countertop, & Sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge top and 20 gauge drawers.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working spec door handle.
- Counter-Top front is flush with front of drawers.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12L “x 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Capacity||15.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|