True TUC-27-ADA-HC~SPEC1 27" Spec Series ADA Compliant Undercounter Refrigerator
TUC-27-ADA-HC~SPEC1 are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. It has Two (2) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 231/4"L x 16"D (591 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front, countertop, & Sides. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior - Stainless steel liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge top and 20 gauge door.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working spec door handle.
- Counter-Top front is flush with front of door.
- Exterior digital temperature display.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Capacity||15.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Material Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Door||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5°C - 3.3°C|