True TUC-48G-ADA-HC~FGD01 48" ADA Compliant Glass Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. 3" (77 mm) diameter stem castors standard. 34" (864 mm) work surface height. Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly (134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner.
- Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Front breathing.
- Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass doors.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
|Height with casters||33.69 Inches|
|Capacity||13.78 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Temperature||33 - 38°F / 0.5 - 3.3°C|
|Type||Under-counter Glass Door Refrigerator|