Electrolux Professional 603870 Cooking Sandwich Press SpeeDelight w/ Cast Iron Ribbed Top & Smooth Bottom Plates - 208V, 1 Phase
The Electrolux SpeeDelight Cooking Sandwich Press with flexible plate, ribbed removable teflon upper plate.
The lid and top plate is constructed in 304 AISI stainless steel and with external high-grade composite material paneling.
Comes with manual adjustable upper plate and can accept food products from 25/64" to 2 61/64" (10 to 75mm) thick.
Ribbed top contact plate 8 7/16" x 8 7/16" (215 x 215mm) in aluminum with non-stick coating.
The bottom cooking surface is a smooth 5/32" (4 mm) thick quartz glass bottom with a surface area of 10" x 10" (250 x 250mm).
Two probes independently control the temperature of the top and bottom plates, temperatures can range from 100 to 250 Celsius (212 to 536°F).
There is also a digital4.3" LED display, countdown display, and buzzer at the end of the cooking cycle. Aided with an automatic lid holding and lifting of mechanical spring.
The SpeedDelight comes with an Energy Saving Mode allowing it to consume 60% less energy compared to other sandwich presses. The mode activates when the lid is closed by automatically going into stand-by mode.
The Main Features
- It combines 3 cooking technologies: contact, infrared radiation and microwaves to provide perfectly cooked food, heated to the core.
- Self adjusting upper plate to heat food adapting to its thickness. The Energy Saving Mode automatically switches to stand-by after an amount of time settled by the operator (from 1 to 60 minutes).
- Delivered with USB port and wi-fi connection to optimize workflows allowing local and remote inteaction (temperatures, countdowns, warnings).
- Electronic control with digital 4.3''LED display with adjustable brightness.
- Countdown display and buzzer with adjustable volume at the end of the cycle.
- 8 programs selectable on the display.
The 8 programs can be adjusted by the user. The programmable parameters are:
- top plate temperature
- bottom plate temperature
- total duration of each cycle
- duration and distribution of microwaves within each cycle.
- 4 pre-loaded Programs (editable):
- P1 = 30 sec. (20 sec. MW)
- P2 = 40 sec. (30 sec. MW)
- P3 = 50 sec. (40 sec. MW)
- P4 = 60 sec.
- Automatic mechanical lid holding and opening system controlled.
- Ergonomic handle for easy movement of the lid.
- ETL safety approved, complies with UL 923 and CAN/CSA 22.2 standards.
- ETL sanitation approved, complies with NSF/ANSI 4 standard.
- IPX4 water resistance certification.
• Aluminum ribbed top contact plate 8 7/16" x 8 7/16" (215 x 215 mm) treated with a special non-stick coating.
• Smooth 5/32" (4 mm) thick quartz glass bottom cooking surface 9 13/16" x 9 13/16" (250 x 250 mm).
• Two (2) temperature probes for an independent control of the top and bottom plate temperature.
• Independent temperature setting of the top and bottom plates from 212 to 536°F (100 to 250 °C).
• Automatic lifting of the lid at the end of the cooking cycle via mechanical spring.
• Lid, back cover and bottom all in AISI 304 S/S.
• Lid covers, handle and side panels in high-grade reinforced composite material.
• 800W heating element on the top plate.
• 800W electrical armored heating elements on the bottom plate.
• 2 x 1050W magnetrons for microwave.
• Front air inlet and back outlet for efficient cooling ventilation allows easy air filters removal and side by side installation.
• Included accessories: brush, spatula, scraper, 2 3/4" (75mm) high stainless steel feet and de-greaser cleaning agent.