Laguiole By Andre Verdier Debutant 6-Piece Table Knife Set - Ivory
- 6 table knives per set
- Made of hardened stainless steel and and sturdy riveted handles
- Handcrafted cutlery from France presented in a lovely wooden compartment box with a certificate of authentication
- Comes with a polished mirror finish for enhanced durability and rust resistance
- Easily blends in with other tableware while adding elegance on the table for any occasion
- Welded trademark Laguiole bee decor complements the beautifully made handles
- Makes a lovely and practical wedding or housewarming present
- Create a coordinated tablescape with matching pieces from the Laguiole range
Displaying the signature Laguiole bee and crafted with full-tang construction, each table knife in this set of six delivers the pedigree you are looking for. Presented in their own wooden box, they are instantly recognizable as quality Laguiole by Andre Verdier pieces.
Made by master cutlers in France, every Laguiole tool has to go through 50 quality control steps to pass inspection. These tools are imbued with French passion and a deep love for food and are made 100% in France.
Perfectly balanced and extremely durable these knives will last and are practically maintenance-free. Presented in a wooden canteen, this set can even be gifted.
|Box Length||10.5 Inches|
|Box Width||4 Inches|
|Box Depth||1 Inches|
|Knife Length||9 Inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Knives Per Set||6|
|Product Type||Table / Dinner Knife|