Hobart Stero ER-44 Rack Conveyor Dishwasher - 3 Phase
- 223 racks per hour
- Rinse 2.43 gpm /.65 gallons per rack
- 21" opening accepts most ware
- Automatic fill maintains proper tank levels
- Automatic start, rack activated switch starts conveyor and pumps
- Automatic shut down stops operation during idle periods
- 2 HP wash motor recirculating 225 gpm
The STERO ER-44 is ENERGY STAR® qualified and provides a recirculated, heated wash followed by a fresh water rinse creating a high volume, low water consuming washer in a 44" footprint.
The full rack width washing pattern with our 225 gallons per minute pump powers this dishwashing workhorse. Rinsing and sanitizing is controlled by STERO’s exclusive rack activated final rinse which guarantees accurate, trouble-free cleaning.
Easy to operate, accessibility to components for maintenance and a basic design that produces clean dishes… that is the STERO ER-44 conveyor.
|Voltage||208 V / 480 V|
|Amps||4.6 / 7.6 / 22.7 / 49.3 Amps|
|Heating Unit||15 kW|
|Racks per Hour||223|
|Water Usage||2.43 gpm / .65 gal per rack|
|Water Temperature||Incoming water: 180°F|
|Required Final Rinse Temperature||180°F|