Convotherm C4eD 6.20 GS Boilerless Gas 12-Pan Combi Oven with easyDial Controls
- Steam, combi-steam, and convection cooking in one unit
- easyDial interface with digital display and C-Dial
- Boilerless design, uses water injection/spritzer to generate steam
- 7 slide rails for multiple configurations
- Fits 6 double sized (18" x 26") pans or 12 standard full-size (12" x 20") pans
- Features ConvoClean, a fully automatic cleaning system
- 5 humidity and moisture-removal settings
- 5 fan speeds
- Natural gas or liquid propane powered
Boost your productivity and get more out of your cooking appliances with the intelligently designed and multipurpose Convotherm C4eD6.20GS Boilerless Gas 12-Pan Combi Oven with easyDial Controls.
Effortlessly steam, bake, fry, roast, and braise vegetables, seafood, steaks, fries, cakes, and so much more with a single all-in-one unit that’s guaranteed to save you time and money.
Highly Versatile and Efficient
The Convotherm gas combi oven is the perfect addition to any commercial or professional kitchen whether it be in a restaurant, hotel, or banquet hall. Capable of holding six double-sized 18” x 26” sheet pans or 12 standard 12” x 20” pans, this combi oven offers you ample cooking capacity for preparing up to 132 pounds of food at one time.
Combi ovens are a combination of convection oven and pan steamer. They offer both cooking methods as well as a combination of the two giving you the convenience of preparing menu items the way you want. With so many functions available in one unit you’ll be able to save valuable kitchen space while still maintaining significant versatility in all the dishes you prepare.
Excellent Cooking Results
The C4eD6.20GS is gas powered (natural gas or liquid propane) and generates steam by injecting or spritzing water into the cooking chamber. It features Convotherm’s Advanced Closed System + (ACS+), a new cooking system that ensures ideal steam saturation, automatic humidity adjustment for the combi-steam mode, as well as fast and even heat transfer when convection cooking. Even when the combi oven is fully loaded, it will always deliver a constant environment inside the cooking chamber no matter what type of food you’re preparing.
In addition to the three operating modes, this combi oven also features a number of extra cooking functions that give you even more control in how you prepare your signature dishes and menu items.
- Crisp&Tasty - 5 moisture-removal settings to produce food that’s deliciously tender on the inside with just the right amount of crisp on the outside
- BakePro - 5 programmable stages for traditional baking that give you the option to select exactly how much moisture is added to your food items while automatically adjusting resting times
- HumidityPro - 5 humidity settings that let you control exactly how much moisture produced while in combi-steam mode
- Adjustable fan - 5 fan speed settings for delivering excellent results even when cooking the most delicate puff pastries
Simple and Intelligent Controls
The Convotherm C4eD6.20GS features the easyDial interface for manual operation. All functions of your combi oven are visible at all times allowing you to quickly locate your desired setting and begin the cooking process immediately. It features a brightly lit digital display with a central dial for simple adjustments. You’ll also be able to program and store up to 99 different cooking profiles.
An easy-to-access USB port is located right on the control panel allowing you to easily update software, upload cooking profiles, and download HACCP data.
With the easyDial interface, you’ll also have the added features of Convotherm’s ConvoClean, a fully automatic cleaning system. An automatic cleaning fluid dispenser as well as four different cleaning levels for light to heavily soiled units allow you to achieve optimum hygiene at all times.
|Power Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||68,200 BTU/hr|
|Capacity||6 double size sheet pans|
|Steam Generator Type||Injection/Spritzer|
|Control Type||Digital Display with Dial|
|Temperature Range||86°F - 482°F|
|Maximum Load Capacity||132 lb|
|Gas Connection||1/2 inch|
|Water Connection||3/4 inch|